We have have created a ‘Raw Spaghetti Pasta’ topped with Chili and Garlic olives. Created by chief Anthony Ekizian at BNP Paribas London, this recipe features Raw Courgette with a ripe tomato and garlic sauce.
Low in calories and high in loveliness, this dish is great alternative for those looking to create healthier diet this spring! By choosing use raw courgette as spaghetti this dish boasts high levels of vitamin A and low levels of saturated fat!
Ingredients (for 4 serving):
- 6 fresh & firm courgettes
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes cut in quarters
- 1 clove of garlic
- a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ½ cup or a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 package of oloves garlic-basil
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 8 sprigs o chives finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- a handful of toasted pine nuts
- Make the courgette spaghettis using a spiralizer (a special mandolin that you can find in speciality store), reserve aside
- In a food blender put the tomatoes, garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and extra virgin olive oil, then blend it until smooth, add water if necessary.
- Then mix some of the tomato sauce with the courgette spaghettis, don’t put too much as you do not want the spaghettis to soggy.
- Plate the spaghettis in equal portions, chop the Oloves roughly and add on top of the spaghettis
- To finish top up with 2 cherry tomatoes slice in half for each plate, sprinkle the basil & chive, then the toasted pine nuts.
Here at OLOVES we love to see our OLOVERS homemade creations, tweet us at @OLOVES_ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org details of your dishes for the chance to be featured on our website.
OLOVES HQ x