Grilled chicken with OLOVES Lemon & Rosemary Olives served with couscous with orange & lemon zest, fresh oregano & dried apricots!
Here at OLOVES we love to create healthy, tasty recipes for our OLOVERS! Each recipe created by us features our little olives in range of versatile and healthy dishes. This recipe was created by head chef Anthony Ekizian at BNP Paribas, London!
Ingredient (serving 4)
- 4 chicken breasts butterflied
- the zest of 2 lemons
- the juice of 2 lemons
- the zest of one orange
- 200g of couscous
- 2 rosemary sprigs finely chopped
- 3 oregano sprigs finely chopped
- 12 dried apricots roughly chopped
- 2 lemon & rosemary OLOVES
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Marinate chicken breasts with the juice of lemon and half of the rosemary & oregano (2 hours before starting).
- Pre-heat your griddle
- Boil 250ml of water, during that time mix in a bowl the couscous, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, the apricots, the zest of 1 lemon and the zest of 1 orange.
- Pour the boiling water and cover the couscous with a cling film and let it rest for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Chop roughly the Oloves lemon & rosemary olives, then mix the rest of the lemon zest, rosemary & oregano, then add 2 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil depending on your taste.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork to break it a park, add salt if necessary
- Salt & pepper the chicken breasts & sprinkle a bit of olive oil and grill it for about 5minutes
- Then separate equally the couscous in each plate, slice the chicken breast and put it on top of the couscous. To finish top up with the olives mix.
Here at OLOVES we love to hear and see how your OLOVE creations are made, to share your recipes or image with us tweet us at @OLOVES_ or email email@example.com
OLOVES HQ x