OLOVE inspired Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea Martini
Posted by, Rioco on 15 Apr, 2015
What better way to celebrate the sunshine than with this OLOVE themed Strawberry Lemonade Iced Tea Martini? In just a few easy steps you can re-create Bluebird Tea Co.’s blend into a delicious and refreshing, iced tea topped with tasty OLOVE olives.
Serves: 4 cups
Prep time: 5 mins
What you need:
8 tsp Strawberry Lemonade Tea
900ml boiling water
1 pack of naked OLOVES
What to do…
1. Brew your Strawberry Lemonade loose leaf tea for at least 4 minutes. Sweeten with sugar/stevia/agave if desired.
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
3. Slice lemons and strawberries.
4. When ready to serve pour 1/2 tea, 1/2 sparkling water over a glass full of ice and garnish with slices of lemon and strawberries.
5. Add 50ml martini p/glass for tea cocktail.
6. Stir well and enjoy!
For an extra special touch serve in champagne flutes or for a summer party
make up a pitcher (or two!)